Obtaining the MC Seal
In the event that the final report issued by the committee is positive, the organization that owns the certified program will receive:
- The final report, which includes:
- A brief description of the organization
- A description of the mentoring program
- The process timeline (dates for the initial questionnaire, the audit visit, the change accreditation, and the end of the process)
- Strengths of the program (requirements validated during the audit)
- Weak points (requirements not validated in the audit but which have been subsequently rectified) and how they have been rectified.
- Future recommendations (requirements that, although not necessary to obtain the Seal chosen, could be improved in the future).
- A certificate.
- Downloadable Seal image in .png format.
- A sample press release announcing that the program has obtained the Seal.
Con el apoyo de